When properly installed, the GP-series flowcenters self-regulate, using the minimum power necessary for supplying the optimal flow rate to each running heat pump (regardless of size or proximity to flow center).
- Electronically Commutated Motor (ECM) Variable Speed Pump Technology
- Lowest Energy Consumption per Ton of Heat Pump Capacity
- Operates like a Non-Pressurized Flow Center, but it can be pressurized up to 100 psig.
- Air Separation Chamber
- Sight glass, pressure gage, air vent, hose bib for draining or pressurizing
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- GV Zone Monitor (GVZM), a cost-effective way to further reduce energy consumption when no heat pumps are running.
- GV Distribution Manifold (GVDM), a custom built distribution manifold that includes high performance zone valves.
Our “P” series flow centers are designed for applications where it is advantageous to have 1 pump dedicated to loop field fluid circulation, and a 2nd pump dedicated to heat pump source side fluid circulation. When properly installed the “p2” is self-regulated, using the minimum power necessary for supplying the optimal flow to the loop field, & each running heat pump.